Dear Youth Baseball Enthusiast,
Welcome to AAD/USSSA, our mission is to provide a quality, competitive recreational experience to the area's youth. We are currently registering teams for the upcoming league and tournament season. We project the spring and fall programs will be played at the current facilities with the potential of additional facilities as the program grows.
Amenities UNIQUE to this program:
- A program where the coaches will steer many of the programs dynamics such as playing rules, equipment restrictions, strength of competition.
- Willingness to schedule your games to accommodate your teams needs
- Sanctioned, trained and compensated USSSA Officials *
- USSSA sanctioning, field maintenance and insurance provided
- Top grain leather game balls provided *
- National Invitational and World Championship berths available to teams in all divisions
- All teams will qualify for the State Championships
- Experienced amateur athletic staff totaling more than 45 years of management and promotion
- Protected playground for the children at some facilities
- Concessions & indoor restrooms at some facilities
Please review this web site thoroughly for all necessary information. Refer to the “Dates to Remember” link for the most current start and deadline dates for the league and tournament program in the upcoming season. We look forward to talking to you and getting your team registered for the exciting and fast approaching programs. For more information email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review the dates to remember calendar for the next meeting.
Once the cost options are confirmed for the next league, the Managers Packet and forms will be emailed to the managers in the current database.
Dana Gilmer - Director AAD/Abq USSSA